1. What crypto currencies are supported by Fixed Earn/Customize?
We currently support major coins including BTC/ETH/USDT/USDⓢ.
We will expand our service offerings in accordance with customer feedback in the future, and may launch or remove the Earn product(s) based on market situation. Please refer to WhaleFin App/Web for specific details.
2. What tenors are available on Fixed Earn?
Tenors of Fixed Earn are normally fixed integers, e.g. 30/60/180/365 days.
3. Fixed Earn/Customize interest calculation
(1) Fixed tenor & Customize products
Total Interest = Interest + Bonus interest = Principal * APR * Holding days / 365 + Principal * Bonus interest rate * Bonus interest validity / 365
The interest is calculated at 16:00 (UTC+8) daily and will be distributed to [Fixed Earn Assets]. The total interest will be unlocked from [Fixed Earn Assets] to the available balance upon maturity or early redemption.
Note: As the interest is rounded down to 8 decimals, there may be subtle differences in the daily interest calculated at 16:00 (UTC+8); therefore, the total interest unlocked from [Fixed Earn Assets] to the available balance in the Wallet may differ from the interest calculated according to [(Redeemed) Principal * APR * Holding Days].
(2) Fixed Yield
The actual yield amount is fixed and subject to settings of different products.
Fixed Yield is only applicable in WhaleFin APP.
4. Can I revoke the subscription/early redemption?
Subscription/early redemption is irrevocable on both App & Web.
5. How are Fixed Earn/Customize assets unlocked and distributed?
(1) Redemption upon maturity: the principal and the interest will be unlocked to the available balance at 16:00 (UCT+8) on the maturity date;
(2) Early redemption: the principal and the interest will be unlocked to the available balance in real-time.
6. Does Fixed Earn/Customize support early redemption?
The Earn redemption limit will be set with corresponding differences according to the actual situation.
7. Does Fixed Earn/Customize support partial early redemption?
The Earn redemption limit will be set with corresponding differences according to the actual situation. If your Earn subscription supports early redemption, then early redemptions and partial early redemptions are allowed per order. If the user subscribes to Earn with 10 BTC-10 days-14%, 1 to 10 BTC are allowed to be redeemed early.
8. Does Fixed Earn/Customize support Dual Currency?
9. What are the differences between Fixed Earn and Customize?
Both Fixed Earn and Customize are the same type of Earn product by nature.
Fixed Earn: a standard Earn product with fixed tenors (e.g. 30/60/180/365 days)
Customize: an Earn product with flexible tenors customized by the user (from 1 to 365 days)
10. How are Earn orders and the displayed transactions related?
Each transaction record is generated based on the activities of the Earn order.
That is, each Earn order will generate 1 subscription record, 1 or several redemption records, and 0 or 1 or several liquidation records.