1. Flexible Earn interest distribution rules
The Flexible Earn interest is distributed to the available balance at 16:00 (UTC+8) daily.
2. How is Flexible Earn interest generated?
There are 3 main sources:
- 1) By capturing the spread between derivatives and their spot market;
- 2) Via the interest earned on jumbo loans to institutional and corporate clients;
- 3) From overnight funds for unsettled positions of Margin traders.
3. How to earn Flexible Earn interest?
When the user deposits crypto in the WhaleFin Wallet, the interest accrual of the deposited crypto will begin automatically based on its APY. The interest is settled daily at 16:00 (UTC+8) based on the non-transferred assets (i.e. assets that are not transferred to Trade, Earn, or Invest within 24h, and assets unlocked from Fixed Earn and Dual Currency to the available balance), and is distributed after 24h of holding.
- 1. If user A has 5 BTC in the available balance by 16:00, then he/she withdraws 2 BTC at 18:00, and deposits 2 BTC at 20:00, the Flexible Earn interest that user A will receive at 16:00 the following day is settled based on 3 BTC.
- 2. If user B has 5 BTC in the available balance by 16:00, then he/she deposits 2 BTC at 18:00, and withdraws 2 BTC at 20:00, the Flexible Earn interest that user B will receive at 16:00 the following day is settled based on 5 BTC.
4. What is the APY of Flexible Earn?
The APY of Flexible Earn fluctuates daily with the potential to reach up to 4%+.
5. Is the APY for Flexible Earn simple or compound?
Compound. Interests of Flexible Earn will be distributed at 16:00 (UTC+8) daily and starts accruing once credited to your wallet.
6. Does Flexible Earn support early redemption?
As users do not need to subscribe to Flexible Earn manually, there is no maturity or early redemption in Flexible Earn.
7. What cryptocurrencies are supported for Flexible Earn?
We currently support over 30 types of cryptocurrencies for Flexible Earn. We will expand our service offerings in accordance with customer feedback in the future.
8. Do you charge service fees for Flexible Earn products?
WhaleFin Flexible Earn does not incur service fees.
9. How to check Flexible Earn interest?
The Flexible Earn interest will be distributed to your available balance daily, which can be checked at [Interest Details] in the Wallet.
10. Flexible Earn interest calculation rules
- (1) The interest is settled based on the minimum non-transferred assets, and is distributed daily at 16:00 (UTC+8) to the available balance.
- (2) The interest is rounded down to 8 decimals.