(1) Users can select their preferred returns settlement currency when subscribing to Earn on App-Pro and Web; and this feature is currently unavailable on App-Lite, where the returns settlement currency is the principal currency by default.
(2) Available returns settlement currency for different types of Earn:
- BTC Earn: BTC/ETH/USDⓢ
- ETH Earn: ETH/BTC/USDⓢ
- BNB/DOT/AXS Earn: Principal currency/BTC/ETH/USDⓢ
- USDⓢ/USDT Earn: Principal currency/BTC/ETH
(3) Returns settlement currency rules:
- If the currency selected is non-principal currency, the Earn returns will be settled in the selected returns settlement currency according to the real-time market price at 16:00 (UTC+8) daily;
- Using Earn balance as collateral for margin trading and the liquidation rule will not be affected;
- The expected returns will be calculated and displayed in the principal currency: Expected returns = Principal currency * APR * Holding days / 365;
- After the Earn subscription matures, all returns (including bonus interest coupon returns) will be unlocked to the Available Balance together with the principal based on the accumulated amount of the returns settlement currency;
- If the user redeems early and the currency selected is non-principal currency, the recalculated returns will be redeemed in the selected returns settlement currency at a new APR (which will be dynamically adjusted based on market conditions); other early redemption rules remain unchanged; for example, if user A subscribes to a 10-day BTC Earn and selects the returns settlement currency as ETH, and if he/she redeems early on the 5th day, the returns will be recalculated at 0.5% APR in ETH of the first 4 days.
(4) Selection for returns settlement currency for Fixed Earn will be set with corresponding differences according to the actual situation. Please refer to WhaleFin App/Web for specific details.