(1) Once the [Auto Renewal] is turned on, the system will automatically re-subscribe to the same Fixed Earn that you have selected with the same currency and tenor using your remaining principal, and the returns settlement currency of the renewed order is the same as that of the original order;
If the user subscribes to a 60-day BTC Earn with 2 BTC, and suppose that the return is 0.5 BTC or 100 USD,
- The returns settlement currency is the same as the principal currency: the order will be renewed for another 60 days with principal + returns, i.e. 2+0.5 BTC, and the returns settlement currency will still be BTC;
- The returns settlement currency is not the same as the principal currency: the returns settlement currency for the renewed order will be the same as the that of previous order, i.e. the order will be renewed for another 60 days with 2 BTC, and the returns settlement currency will be USD;
Remaining principal: The remaining principal or the remaining principal + returns after early redemption or liquidation when the subscription is matured.
(2) After the [Auto Renewal] is turned on, you can manually turn it off/on in your holding page any time before your current Earn subscription matures; please note that your subscription will be automatically renewed upon the maturity of the previous subscription as long as the [Auto Renewal] is turned on;
(3) The [Auto Renewal] function is not available for historical Earn subscriptions that have already closed/matured;
(4) Early redemption, returns settlement currency, using Earn balance as collateral for margin trading, and the liquidation rule will not be affected;
(5) Bonus interest coupons will not be applied to Auto Renewal orders by default;
(6) The reason for unsuccessful auto renewal may vary, including system error, insufficient balance, etc., you can subscribe to the order again manually. If you have any further questions on your unsuccessful auto renewal, please contact WhaleFin customer services.
(7) Auto renewal for Fixed Earn will be set with corresponding differences according to the actual situation. Please refer to WhaleFin App/Web for specific details.