1. How to withdraw fiat to personal accounts?
- You can withdraw your cryptos to fiat to your personal account in [Wallet] - [Withdraw]. You can either withdraw your funds to your Bank Account or E-wallet. It usually takes 1 business day to complete the withdrawal.
2. What should I do if my withdrawal is successful but my funds haven't arrived?
- If you initiated a withdrawal request in [Wallet] - [Withdraw] and the status changed to [Successful], but still haven't received your funds for more than 3 days, please contact our customer service by clicking on the top right button and submit your request.
3. What if the withdrawal is unsuccessful but my funds haven't been returned to my account?
- If you initiated a withdrawal request in [Wallet] - [Withdraw] and the status changed to [Unsuccessful] or [Refunded], WhaleFin will return the same amount of USDⓈ assets as the cryptocurrency you withdrew to your WhaleFin account.
4. Where and how is the withdrawal function supported?
WhaleFin currently only supports withdrawal requests from PH region and methods described in the following document:
BDO UNIBANK INC
LAND BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
METROPOLITAN BANK & TCO
BANK OF THE PHIL ISLANDS
PHIL NATIONAL BANK
DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHIL
RIZAL COMML BANKING CORP
UNION BANK OF THE PHIL
SECURITY BANK CORP