If you lose your Google Authenticator enabled on WhaleFin App:
- 1. If you have saved your Private Key, you can reinstall Google Authenticator to recover your verification code for WhaleFin via Private Key.
- 2. If you do not save the Private Key, please kindly provide the following information so that we can help you complete the process.
Subject: [ Disable 2FA ] + WhaleFin Registered Email/Phone number
(1) Account information as below
a. WhaleFin account name:
b. Contact number:
c. Trading history screenshot:
d. Device model info (Such as Samsung, Huawei, Apple, etc):
e. Mobile operating system info (Android/iOS):
f. Frequently logged-in location:
(2) The reason why you need to disable the 2FA：
(3) Prepare a paper and write down the following words: Disable 2FA for WhaleFin account ( your account ) + Today's date + Your signature.
(4) Provide your selfie holding your ID card and the paper with the content as we mentioned above #3 and make sure the photo can be clearly readable.
Please kindly submit your information at: Submit a request – Help Center (whalefin.com).
Once we received your application, we will help you disable your 2FA accordingly.