If you lose your Google Authenticator enabled on WhaleFin:
1. If you have saved your Private Key, you can reinstall Google Authenticator to recover your verification code for WhaleFin via Private Key.
2. If you do not save the Private Key, please kindly provide the following information so that we can help you complete the process.
Subject: [ Disable 2FA ] + WhaleFin Registered Email/Phone number
(1) Account information as below
a. WhaleFin account name:
b. Contact number:
c. Trading history screenshot:
d. Device model info (Such as Samsung, Huawei, Apple, etc):
e. Mobile operating system info (Android/iOS):
f. Frequently logged-in location:
(2) The reason why you need to disable the 2FA：
(3) Prepare a paper and write down the following words: Disable 2FA for WhaleFin account ( your account ) + Today's date + Your signature.
(4) Provide your selfie holding your ID card and the paper with the content as we mentioned above and make sure the photo can be clearly read. （As shown below）
Please kindly submit your information at Submit a request. Once we received your application, we will help you disable your 2FA accordingly.