- Open [Settings] on your iPhone, and select [Passwords].
- Press the [+] button on the upper right corner to open the pop-up window.
- Create an [Entry] for WhaleFin in the “Add Password” window.
Note: the username you enter here is customizable and does not to be identical with your WhaleFin account name.
- Open WhaleFin App and go to [Me] > [Account & Security].
- Press [Google Authentication] to get the 2FA code and bind your Google Authenticator.
- Method 1: Press [Open GA] in the [Add Setup Key] page to go to the Google Authenticator code page in IOS 15. Select the [Entry] that you just created to add the key.
- Method 2: Go to [Settings] - [Passwords] and select the [Entry] you just created, and press [Set Up Verification Code]. Select [Enter Setup Key] in the pop up window, and paste the key you just copied from WhaleFin App in [Verification Code Setup] to complete binding the Google Authenticator.
- Press [Next] > [Send Verification Code] to enter the email/phone verification code you received. Open your password manager in iOS 15. Copy the verification code and paste it in WhaleFin.
- Google Authenticator is successfully bound.