WhaleFin now supports free transfer among accounts on our app at anytime and anywhere. Users may send and receive crypto from other users using phone number, email, and QR code.
- Log into WhaleFin account and click on [ ] - [Transfer]
- Enter the receiving account’s phone number or email, or click [Scan to transfer] to enter the transfer amount page
- Select currency and add notes (optional), then enter the transfer amount and click [Transfer].
- If PIN verification is enabled, please enter the [verification code]. If you have enabled Google Authenticator, please also enter GA code.
- Click [Confirm] after entering PIN or verification code to submit transfer application. The transfer will usually be completed in 5 seconds.
Other functions are also available for the new transfer section
- After completing the transfer, you may click [Share] and select [Image]. Then, click [Next] to create a transfer card, and you may share the card with your friends.
- Click [History] to check all transfer history with the receiving account.
- All accounts with transfer history will be automatically added to the user’s contact list. If the user wishes to transfer to one of the accounts again, click  - [Transfer] -  - [Recent Transfer] to quickly select accounts with transfer history.
- You can also go to [Wallet] - [Profile picture] - [Contact] - [Recent Transfer] to select one account. Click [Transfer] to start a transfer.