1. How to verify identity?
1) Log into your WhaleFin account, and click [Identity verification] in the Personal Center.
Basic Questions: Answer according to your actual situations
- Complete the questions
- Click [Save & Continue] for the next step
2) Verify Identity: Scan identity document and facial verification
- Select your identity document's Issuing country/region and Document type
- Click on [Scan] and select one of the following choices for the next step
- Continue on mobile: Send link by email or scan the QR code using your mobile camera or QR code app.
- Take photo: Please make sure your computer has a webcam and can be used properly
- Upload file: Upload your identity document photos and get ready for face scanning
- Identity document photo: Please make sure to use the physical identity document, and it is complete and not visibly damaged, also is within the validity period. Please do not use flash to avoid reflections and glare on the identity document, and make sure the photo is well lit.
- Facial verification: Please do not wear hats, glasses, or use filters, and make sure the photo is well lit.
3) Verify Address: Upload proof of address valid for the past 3 months
- Upload any bank statements, utility bills, phone bills, property tax bills, lease agreement, or property purchase contract dated within the past 3 months as proof of address
- Click [Submit] for review
2. How long does it take for Identity Verification to complete?
Identity Verification will be completed within 10 business day(s). You will receive an email/text notification when the review is done.