WhaleFin spot trading is the swap between one cryptocurrency and another, meaning that users must possess at least one kind of cryptocurrency to place a spot order.
2. Real-time Price
WhaleFin is closely connected with all major CeFi and DeFi exchanges. With our access to deep market liquidity and unique algorithms, WhaleFin is able to provide highly competitive real-time prices and trading depth.
3. Price History
For major currencies with long trading history, WhaleFin extracts their price history from credible third-parties such as Coinmarket, CoinGecko, Binance, Huobi Global, etc.
4. Pricing Currencies Supported
WhaleFin spot trading supports USDⓈ, USDT, and BTC as pricing currencies. On WhaleFin, all USD assets, including USDC, PAX, TUSD, HUSD, and BUSD, will be denominated in USDⓈ .
5. Service Fee & Rate
(1) Spot trading service fees are charged in both directions (buy and sell)
(2) Service fees are charged as a percentage of acquired assets
(3) Service fee rate: 0.05%
(4) No service fees will be charged for orders automatically generated by the platform, e.g. liquidation orders
(1) The user buys BTC with USDT, service fees will be charged on the received BTC.
(2) The user sells BTC to get USDT, services fees will be charged on the received USDT.
6. Currencies Supported & Trade Volume Limits
See the “symbol” sheet of WhaleFin Online Parameters List for maximum and minimum trading volume.
You can view all trading pairs on the trading page.
If the trade volume is too low or too high for a single transaction, a pop-up window of “Single transaction volume should be lower/higher than XX” will display.
7. Order CustomizationPlace an order by the amount or price.
(1) For BTC/USD, the user may choose to place an order by amount to buy or sell 1 BTC
(2) For BTC/USD, the user may choose to place an order by price to buy or sell 100 USD worth of BTC.
(1) When the risk control threshold is reached, spot orders may be canceled by the platform
(2) Insufficient balance will result in the cancelation of conditional orders
(3) When forced liquidation is in effect for your position in margin trading, new orders cannot be placed